1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site.
We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site, provide feedback to businesses that are listed on the Site, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, please note:
- Account Information: If you create an account on the Site, we may store and use your full name, email address, user name and other information you may provide with your account. The personal information you submit through the registration process will not be publicly displayed. The information you submit through contact clinic forms on the Site is not stored or used.
- Communications: When you sign up for an account or subscribe to our newsletter, you are opting in to receive emails from Allbud.com itself and third parties that send email on behalf of Globalcannabisshp.net. You cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from Globalcannabisshop.net. Also, when you submit information through a contact clinic form on the Site you are opting in to receive emails from the recipient.
- Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit. Your geographic location, and the businesses you visit from the Site. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site. Such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies through your device or browser settings. But doing so may affect your ability to use the Site. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings.
3. THIRD PARTIES
We may share information about you with third parties as follows:
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and third party businesses.
- Businesses on the Site: We may share information from or about you and your use of the Site (such as which businesses you have visited) with businesses on the Site.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process. And law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein,
- we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.